Ocular Motility Our Ocular Motility Service treats individuals who have issues with their eye alignment, eye movements, or twofold vision. We nurture patients with an extensive range of ocular motility (eye movement) issues, including:
- Squints in youngsters and grown-ups .
- Exceptionally complex issues, for example, those happening after cerebrum damage and stroke .
- Lazy eye (amblyopia).
- Issues related with hereditary conditions, brain tumors or nystagmus (wobbling of the eyes).
- Optical treatment and prism.
- Botulinum poison treatment .
- Squint surgery with flexible sutures .
- The utilization of occlusive contact lenses or occlusive intra-visual lenses for intractable double vision.